We have compiled a range of resources to help you stay informed about the electoral process in Nigeria. Including links to relevant reports, publications, and research materials about electoral justice, human rights, and democracy in Nigeria. We also provide voter education resources to help you understand your rights and responsibilities as a citizen.
- Electoral Act
- Election Observers Reports
- Electoral Reform Proposals
- Electoral Offences and Violations
- Overview of the international criticism of the Nigerian elections, including media reports and statements from foreign governments and organizations
- Relevant documents and reports from International Observers
- Press releases and media coverage of the coalition’s activities